Watch All Your Favorite Shows!
For a complete listing of TV channels, please refer to the chart located on the coffee table in the living room. A great lineup of entertainment is waiting.
7 UNIVISION/ TELEFUTURA
11 ABC FAMILY
12 AMC (OPEN)
13 ANIMAL PLANET
14 BBC AMERICA
18 CARTOON NETWORK
21 COMEDY CENTRAL
23 DISNEY CHANNEL
27 ESPN CLASSIC
29 ESPN (SPANISH)
30 FOOD NETWORK
31 FOX NEWS
34 GOLF CHANNEL
35 HEADLINE NEWS
37 HISTORY CHANNEL
41 NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
43 SCIENCE CHANNEL
49 TRAVEL CHANNEL
50 USA NETWORK
52 WEATHER CHANNEL
56 HD CHANNEL 4
Everyone at The Eilan is dedicated to delivering the best vacation experience possible. The following services are available by dialing ‘0’ or stopping by the Guest Services Desk located in the lobby.
Concierge Services, Ext. 2971
Concierge Services can be found in the lobby area on the 4th floor. The associate on duty will be pleased to assist with purchasing theme park tickets, booking historic tours, and making dinner recommendations. Please ask about local events or music, as there is always something wonderful going on in the city!
Copy and fax services are available at Guest Services.
Please contact Guest Services by dialing ‘0’ to schedule a wake-up call.
Lost and Found
For articles lost or found, please contact Guest Services. Alternatively, guests may visit the website ileftmystuff.com and enter ‘28794’ to report any items lost during your stay.
Mail and Messages
Mail received at the resort may be collected by either calling or stopping by Guest Services. For telephone messages, follow the instructions on your in-room telephone plate. You can drop off outgoing mail at Guest Services.
If you are receiving mail and know your suite #, please include it on the address format. Mail received by other members of your group should be listed as “add-ons” at check-in. Sending that special someone a postcard? Drop it off at Guest Services, and we will stamp and mail it.
Express check-out is available to all guests that do not need a printed receipt by dropping the keys in the drop box located on the third floor of the building.
For privacy, please leave the Do Not Disturb” sign on the outside doorknob. To request housekeeping services, please remove the sign and dial ‘0’ for Guest Services before 3:00PM.
After 3:00PM, we are happy to deliver additional amenities, including towels, coffee, or other personal toiletries.
In an effort to be eco-friendly, linen is refreshed every other day. If you wish to receive a daily linen change, please leave the request card from your nightstand on top of your bed.
Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Laundry bags and price lists for all laundry services can be found in your room closet.
Laundry and dry-cleaning services are available Monday-Friday, except holidays. Please call for laundry collection or drop off at Guest Services before 8:00AM to receive fresh clothes by 6:00PM that same day.
Please note: we are under Covid-19 restrictions so some services are not available.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Six Flags Fiesta Texas, formerly known simply as Fiesta Texas, is an amusement park located in La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas. It is owned and operated by Six Flags. From thrill to chill, embark on adventures, soar like your favorite heroes and brave family-favorite coasters. 10 Roller coaster and a water park.
Seasonally open: 10:30AM – 9:00PM
Water park: 12:00PM – 7:00PM
SeaWorld San Antonio
A 250-acre (100 ha) marine mammal park, oceanarium and animal theme park on the city’s west side. Experience Real Encounters & Thrill Rides Only at SeaWorld®.
Seasonally open: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Saturday, from 10:00AM – 9:00PM
The Shops at La Cantera
The Shops at La Cantera is a shopping and dining destination in an area that offers a vibrant mix of cultural and entertainment attractions. Make the most of your visit and explore a variety of nearby activities and entertainment.
For Information on Stores and hours, Call: 210-582-6255
Spanning over 2 million square feet of wide-open space, The Rim includes over 100 premier stores, restaurants, and service businesses as well as luxury residences and an exclusive boutique hotel.
For Information on Stores and hours, Call: 210-641.1777
Experience the magical powers of the River Walk as you relax, recreate, and reconnect. Stroll the lush riverside paths lined with towering trees, restaurants, hotels, shops, museums, and recreation spots. Soak in the history and ambiance of this authentic American destination
Downtown San Antonio
At the Eilan
Piatti: Italian Restaurant.
Uni’ko: Japanese House
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
George’s Keep: Bar
Our Address: 18603 La Cantera Terrace San Antonio, Texas 78256
Phone Number: (210) 598-2900
Check-in and Check-out Information:
Guest Services is staffed 24 hours a day. If there is anything at all we can assist you with, please stop by or call Guest Services at Ext. 0.
Should you lose your key card, please notify Guest Services immediately so that your lock may be re-coded. For your safety and security, I.D. will be required to have a new key made. Please return your key card to Guest Services upon check-out.
Valet parking is available 24-hours a day, for a daily fee. You may load and unload your vehicle at the hotel’s front drive. The resort is not liable for theft or damage of any vehicle. Do not leave valuables in vehicle. Parking lots are not hotel property, parking in a public lot is at your own risk.
Credit and Debit Card Information
A major credit card is required upon registration. We accept American Express, Discover, Master Card, and Visa. If using a debit card, an authorization hold is placed on your account and is not the same as a credit card authorization. After check-out, it may take several days to be released, depending on your financial institution.
Upon check-in, each reservation requires a major credit card for a $200 pre-authorization.
The Eilan Hotel & Spa is a completely “cashless” property. Only credit cards and room charges are approved for payment in any outlet.
Pets are not allowed at The Eilan Hotel & Spa. This includes dogs, cats, birds and other animals. Service Animals, as defined by the ADA, are permitted. For further information, please click here.
We are a completely nonsmoking resort.
A $300.00 Cleaning Fee will be applied if smell or evidence of smoke or pets is present in unit.
To view our property map, click here.
Sustenio Restaurant, Ext. 2950
Enjoy the diverse flavors of South Texas at Sustenio! Local fresh produce and proteins brought in daily, with influences from traditional Mexican, Creole, and Southern Comfort foods.
Sunday-Thursday, from 4:00PM – 9:00PM
Friday and Saturday, from 4:00PM – 10:00PM
Sunday-Thursday, from 4:00PM – 9:00PM
Friday and Saturday, from 4:00PM – 10:00PM
Blu Pool Bar
Open seasonally throughout the Spring and Summer
Mercato Café, Ext. 2912
A healthy variety of on-the-go meals, ice cream, Starbucks, and market items.
Thursday – Monday, from 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Tuesday – Wednesday, from 7:00AM – 9:00PM
Forza Fitness Center
Located on the 3rd floor and accessible with your room key, our 12,000 sq. ft. fitness center features cardiovascular and strength training equipment comparable to any free-standing gym.
Pool towels are provided in each guest room for your convenience.
Blu Pool, daily 10:00AM – 10:00PM
Blu Pool Bar, seasonally throughout the Summer.
Indoor pool, located on the 2nd floor, available 6:00AM – 10:00PM
The Spa at Eilan, Ext. 2991
Relax and renew with us here at the Spa. With a full array of massages, facials, and body treatments, we help you restore balance of mind and body. From express treatments for those who are pressed for time to full day packages and a boutique to take your spa experience home, we can help you embrace wellness every day. Please call Ext. 2991 to book your appointments today.
Open 7 days a week, from 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Business Center & Vending
Our Business Center is located on the 3rd floor. Computers, printers, and a microwave oven for quick food warm up are available for guest use.
Meeting Room Locations
Contact Guest Services to schedule private events.
4th floor meeting rooms: Incanto Ballroom, Sala Cristallo, Sala Vista, Sala Mezzo, and the Executive Boardroom.
Visit our Webpage:
Welcome to your home away from home. Vacation is a time for fun and relaxation; however, just like at your home, safety and security begins with you. It is our goal that your time spent with us is enjoyable, which also means feeling safe and secure. Here are a few safety tips recommended for you to follow:
Inside Your Suite
• Keep the dead bolt locked when inside your suite.
• Do not allow strangers into your suite. If someone’s identity seems suspicious, dial 0 and/or report them to Staff and Resort Management.
• Never leave your children unattended. Familiarize them with their new surroundings and other safety procedures. Ensure that they have knowledge of your suite number and location.
• Make sure to take all valuable items from your vehicle inside with you and/or store them in your trunk out of sight. The resort is a “park at your own risk” property.
• Keep track of your key(s) by keeping them with you at all times. Do not give your room keys to others.
• Return your keys to Guest Services at check-out or drop your keys in any of our express check-out boxes conveniently located at the entrance of each building.
On and Off the Property
• Never leave your wallet, keys, purse, or other valuables unattended while at the pool.
• Ask our staff for the most direct driving directions when preparing to travel to attractions.
• Instead of carrying cash, we recommend that you use a credit card or traveler’s check when making large purchases. Do not draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
• If you see any activity that appears suspicious, please dial ‘0’ and/or report it to Staff and Resort Management.
• Pay attention to when and where you are walking. Always be aware of your surroundings.
• Locate the fire exits inside and outside your suite. Make sure everyone in your group knows those locations.
• Familiarize yourself and your group with the resort fire evacuation plan and agree on a meeting place where you can account for everyone in your group.
• Ensure that all key card holders keep their cards with them at all times.
• Add the external resort phone number (210.598.2900) to your cell phone contacts.
• To operate the fire extinguisher, pull the pin and squeeze the handle. Spray back and forth in a sweeping motion at the base of the fire.
• First call: The Fire Department (9 + 911, or 911 on your cell phone).
• Second call: Security, Ext. 0. Identify yourself and your location and briefly describe the situation.
If you are in a public area, calmly leave through the nearest exit. If outside, evacuate to a location that provides a safe distance between yourself, your family, and the location of the fire.
If you are inside your suite, touch the suite door. If it is hot, DO NOT OPEN IT. If the door is cool, brace your shoulder against the door and open it slowly. Be prepared to close it quickly if flames or smoke are on the other side.
If you are able to leave your suite, remind everyone of the agreed-upon meeting place, take your key, close the door behind you and sound the nearest alarm by pulling a pull-station.
Use the nearest stairwell or fire exit. DO NOT TAKE THE ELEVATOR.
Crawl or keep low to reduce exposure to odorless carbon monoxide and smoke.
If you cannot leave your room please follow these steps:
If neither landlines nor cell service is available, signal to those outside your room that you are inside by hanging a sheet from your window.
• Turn off the air-conditioner.
• Fill the bathtub with water.
• Place wet sheets around the door-jam. Block/cover any vents that are emitting smoke.
• Open the windows ONLY If you are certain you are letting in fresh air.
• If the walls are hot, bail them with water. Use your ice bucket to cool them.
• If there is smoke in your suite, stay as low as possible and keep your nose and mouth covered with a wet cloth.
• DO NOT JUMP unless instructed by fire safety officials prepared to catch you. Otherwise continue the actions prescribed above and signal from your window for help.
Dear Resort Guest,
On behalf of the entire resort staff, I am pleased to welcome you to The Eilan Hotel & Spa. We are delighted that you have selected this unique resort as your vacation destination. We promise to do everything we can to make your stay a memorable one.
The Eilan Hotel & Spa is a Tuscan gem located in the scenic hill country of San Antonio. From the moment you step into our breathtakingly beautiful lobby, featuring a grand marble staircase, you will be treated to our warm Texas hospitality.
The Eilan offers luxury amenities such as an indoor heated, junior-Olympic sized swimming pool and our award-winning Sustenio Restaurant to tempt your taste buds. Our luxurious Spa at Eilan, available for those 18 years and older, offers a wide variety of treatment options to help you relax and restore during your stay, as well as a full array of retail offerings.
Again, we extend our warmest welcome. We know you’ll enjoy the accommodations and all the amenities that The Eilan has to offer. Please know that we stand ready to do whatever we can to make your stay enjoyable.
The Management and Staff of The Eilan Hotel & Spa Condominium Association, Inc.